Saturday, February 6, 2010

This and that.

I have been slacking in the blogging department. I used to blog daily but I noticed that I'm skipping a day here and there. It's winter and it just seems that not much is going on.

I could whine about the cats. You'll note that I called them cats and not kittens? They have lost that cute kitten look and now look like cats. I have shut them out of the bedroom at night and I'm sleeping much better. But why do cats lick and lick people? Both my cats will come by and sneak a lick on my face, arm, whatever. It drives me batty!

Abby is still the best dog ever! But even she drives me nuts. The other day my right arm was getting a good work out as I had to open and shut the door while I was doing homework at the kitchen table. It has warmed up and I think she is getting spring fever.

(Stupid Harvey just took a flying leap over my head! What the heck was that all about?!)

School is school. In my Psychology class, for homework, we have to bring is 28 little gifts for our class mates. Why? What does this have to do with Psychology? But we do get 20 points for it. I have a lots of soap samples so that's my little gift. I like the class but I am still having a problem understanding the teacher. I heard some other students talking that they also have the same problem. I'm sure that we will understand her accent soon.

See? What did I tell you about my life right now? BORING! Oh, Shy Guy has come in every day this week. He has a lap top now and uses the library's WiFi. He told me Thursday night that he now had the Internet hooked up at home. I told him that that was nice, see ya Friday. His response was OK, see you Friday. He came in tonight. But also he did not get the Internet hooked up, ran into a problem with the server. We tried to get on line at the library with his lap top, I could get on line but then I would get kicked off right away. I think when he tried to hook up on Thursday night he changed some settings or something. I kind of hope he doesn't get it fixed too soon! (I know, I'm very mean)

Well, that's all for now folks. Good night.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you're slacking, your days are a lot fuller now with travelling to classes and homework too. On top of work, goats, church and home stuff to do!

    I'd be exhausted, lol! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy you are Krissy. Why don't you take the day off..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure he'll find some other very good excuse to come see you at the library. I just hope he gets his rear in gear pretty soon and asks you out!

    ReplyDelete