Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Changes

I just called and canceled my Internet provider as where we are at now, they aren't there. Not going to pay for something that I can't use! Called and canceled the DirecTV as again, not going to pay for something that we can't use.

Not really sure how it will change the way I blog. I know that it will be harder as I have to go to where there is free wifi set up. Right now I'm at the public library. Not the one that I work at, the one that is closer to my new digs.

It's a big library. Not as big as the one in Anchorage, but not small. Wish I could work here full time.  Don't worry, my best boss in the world knows that I'm looking for full time work.  Just wish I could stay in the library but I need more hours, and benefits.  Kind of a bummer as working in the library really has been good for me.

The old job where I worked at the airlines was very stressfull and now I know what it's like to have a job that you love and look forward to.  Not sure what I will get now. I try not and worry, but I notice that I'm wanting to stress eat.  After losing 95 lbs so far that is NOT what I want to do, but it's a habit that I'm trying to break.  Here at the library there is no snacking so I feel pretty safe.  At home there is not much as I try and make it a snack free zone unless I want to eat celery. But if theres a will to binge, there's a way!

Anyway, that was a long blog post.  Not sure when I will be back on here so see ya later.

Aunt Krissy

6 comments:

  1. Krissy! I hope you keep your blog going.. even if its once in a while.. I love hearing what's up. Good luck with the job hunt.. It took me a long time to find a great job, but I did...
    congrats on the weight loss. you look great.. I just ate a box of twizzler bite size licorice... bad girl... but, I'm at work and bored, so I eat... I need to break that habit too! and bring carrot & celery to munch on.

    keep up the good work.
    love you.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get the urge to snack, lace up the shoes and go for a run/walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I got a very useful and nice information with your blog. Really amazing and wonderful collection Thank you so much for sharing such type of nice information.
    Gateway Health International was founded on the belief that people are entitled to exceptional health care while maintaining exceptional value including weight loss surgery, cosmetic surgery, knee replacement and hip replacement etc…
    Also please visit on these hypertext keywords:-- gastric bypass | body lift | CCSVI Liberation | HIFU Prostate | Belgium CCSVI | Dental tourism | Hip resurfacing | knee replacement | IVF with egg donor | IVF egg donation | da vinci robotic | da vinci robot | medical tourism | medical facilitation | HIFU Canada | CCSVI Liberation therapy | CCSVI Liberation Treatment | gastric pictation | HIFU Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for a CHANGE - need up update your blog!!
    nnnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pay a quick visit day-to-day a few web pages and information sites to read content, except this webpage gives feature based posts.


    Also visit my homepage - use of time

    ReplyDelete