Friday, August 21, 2009

My boyfriends back and you're gonna be in trouble


Yes, this is a bad picture of my boyfriend. But then he's not that great of a boyfriend. He wont commit, has very poor communication skills. He wont try new foods, just bugs and more bugs.
But then, I wont kiss him. So I guess we are even.
I was wondering if I was going to get frogs on my sliding door this year like I did last year. Well, the other night when I went to let Abby out for the last time, this guy was at eye level. At first I thought that it was a really large moth on the glass. Then my mind realized that it was a frog. You just don't expect a frog to be eye balling you.

5 comments:

  1. Cool picture. Guess someone is watching you....even if it is a frog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome follow he is, even if he is green, slimy and nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last fall, Hubby had installed some new windows in our basement and one of them is above the landing of the stairs to go down. One night, Hubby and I were on our way down stairs, him to throw some wood or coal in the fire and me to take care of some laundry. As we're heading down the stairs, Hubby realized that there was a frog hanging on the outside edge of the window looking in at us. Poor thing was stuck. It's often we find dead frogs in the window wells, so I feared "Kermit's" life was in peril and went outside to save him. This year, the threat to our froggies is my dog Shelby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!!!I love frogs. Hence the name Spring Peeper farm. Well really it's because we have so many in the spring that you can't hear yourself think! And me being french, I get called a frog alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's just as handsome as any boyfriend you've had. And less trouble. I say keep him.

    ReplyDelete