Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sushi and PW

Well, I don't know if I'm more excited about getting more sushi or getting a signed cookbook from the Pioneer Woman.

PW is going to be at the Mall of America on Nov 21 for a book signing. I collect cook books and I would like that one because I read her blog and I like a lot of the recipes that she has in it. I have to admit that I don't read her like I used to. I liked her more when she started blogging back in 2006. Now that she gets 500 hits a day and 10,000 when she has a contest I have noticed that her style has changed. But hey, that's OK. I did hear some controversy about the book. From what I gather, she used recipes from her readers that sent them in and did not give credit to them. Maybe she did a big thank you in the front of the book. When I get the cook book I will see for myself.

But then, getting some sashimi and sushi makes me feel all giddy inside. So am I excited about the bait or the book? I'm kind of leaning that it might be the bait.

Linda in CO, do you want me to get you one?
Patty in AK, do you want one?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be the 1st person to blog on this spot!! Yah Krissy, you're thinking doesn't take much to excite her (and you're right!!) I would love to have one of her signed books!! You need to take her some of your soap samples for "The Lodge". Have a great time with your folks and be sure to take pics of the big bonfire!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did your dad decide to do with the pile of scrub?

    ReplyDelete