Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bonded

In my Introduction to Psychology class we are now on chapter four. This chapter is all about human development from conception to death. For homework our teacher wants us to do a time line of ourselves or somebody that we know very well, like your child, siblings or parents. I am choosing to do me. The teacher wants us to "get creative" with this! But we have to use 15 terms about development from chapter four for this project. She really likes computer gadgets and has recommended that we use Bubbl.us. I took a look. I wont be using that. I find this class a little odd. She wants us to use power point to make cute little shapes when we have to have our "show and tell" time (I have no other word for what we do!) so that we don't waste paper.

Anyway, back to the main post. I have decided to use pictures with a story so I have been going through old pictures and other junk. I found this in a folder. According to chapter four I do believe that I developed a deep bond with my mom as a infant that carried into first grade. For proof I submit the following.




8 comments:

  1. ahhh Krissy..what a sweetie you were..I mean are!!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You "hope" she has good children? Isn't that somewhat dependent on how you (and us) behaved? You can tell everyone how you bonded with grandpa too and how you "heated" up his grapes for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh...no offense....but I think your penmanship was better back then. sorry.

    Sweet ode to mommy though. I wonder what you erased out at the bottom there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. Krissy... you were such a sweetie. Always so curious... you all were just wonderful ...

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You penmanship was a bit clearer then, but maybe that was just cuz it was to be a card for mom? Your class/teacher sounds strange, but what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, pretty cute...so do you consider yourself one of the "good children?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krissy, Krissy, that's so cute. Thanks to Mom for being a saver!

    ReplyDelete