Saturday, February 20, 2010

Things to do.

Today I have a list of things I need to get done. Number one on that list is to clean this house! My oh my is it getting bad. Between me, and the dog, and the cats, we have tracked in all kinds of ick. I am going to vacuum and also mop the kitchen and bathroom floors.

Number two on the list is to take a truck load of garbage to the dump. It's not really a dump but a transfer station. WI is big in recycling so I do it. I have a bag full of plastic and also a bag full of cans. Lucky them, I also have a bag full of cat poop! Two cats worth of poop adds up.

Third on the list is to go get a mouse for this laptop that I have. With all the homework that I'm doing I'm tired of trying to find the spot on the little pad that's the sweet spot. You also have to have the right finger and sticky ratio for the pad to work.

And gee, since I will be in town I might as well stop and get some sushi.

4 comments:

  1. Krissy! sounds like a full day to me. I had to mop our floor last week too... 2 dogs worth of hair. plus, I'm a messy cook, so had to get the splatters off.

    I agree about using a mouse with a laptop. Thats one reason I dont like laptops!!

    I'm heading for groceries. We are having a walleye dinner with Bills mom. Got to have those bacon & onion sandwiches.. remember?

    have a great day.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to town alone? Seems like sushi would be more fun with company. I love my mouse, I guess I'm just an old fashioned kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to clean too....but I think I'll put it off until next week.

    You think you'd be sushied out by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mouse is the ONLY way to fly with a laptop. Without a mouse I would have thrown this thing in the trash!

    ReplyDelete