Friday, March 26, 2010

Pretty soon!

I spent some money today! I got chicken feed, grit for them, a pail to put the feed in so the mice don't get into it. I got some eye hooks so that I can keep the door shut.

I'm going to get up early in the morning and go pick up my friend Kellie and her daughter then we will head out to the animal swap. It starts at 6am but I think that we will get there at 7am, when it's daylight! It will be about an hour and a half drive so I will get up at 4.30am, leave the house at 5.10a and be at Kellie's by 5.30a (ish)

I'm going to bring the cat carrier just in case there are some free kittens!

I will take lots of bad pic's and post the nicer ones.

Good night,
Soon to be "The Chicken Lady"

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your chicken purchase. Get a good nights sleep too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun. I want to go with you! Aren't you picking up some animals for a friend also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hooo!!!!! chicken lady! That sounds like a great day. A little early for me but it would be fun. Especially going with a great friend.
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Krissy, you cannot be THE Chicken Lady until you have 8 peeping, muttly, ratty looking chicks in your daughter's bedroom that have learned to escape their brooder box! Then we can talk and you can hold the title!

    I've gotta move these buggers out to their new apartment/ holding pen in the coop today.

    ReplyDelete