Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Addiction.

You all have heard about my love of certain shows that I may or may not be proud to admit that I am addicted to. You know, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and then I got hooked on True Blood, but I have only watched the 1st season as the 2nd and 3rd are not available on NetFlix.


Now I got hooked on Big Love and have just finished the 3rd season and I'm really bummed that season 4 is not out yet. Big Love was/is great! It's about the FLDS and polygamy. The show has had me laughing and yes, I have even cried a few times and it also makes me think.

I am now watching Dexter. I have only seen two episodes so far, not sure if I will get hooked on it but we will see.

And I am happy to see that Serenity, season 4, disc one is on it's way to me!

Just so you know, school sure cuts into my show watching!

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget, you aren't REALLY retired yet. Get a life. Do something besides watching old TV shows. Read a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't have time to watch all that TV, but Big Love does sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Dexter a scary show? The previews always make it look like a horror movie, lol....I have never seen it

    ReplyDelete