Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat

Okay maybe not really a Trick or Treat kind of post but I think that it's a treat. I love Tiger Sauce. A friend up in AK got me hooked on it. It goes good on all meats, eggs and anything that just needs a spicy boost. Over the two years that I have lived here in WI I have been looking for it and have not found it. When my sister came to visit me I had her bring me four bottles. As you can see, the bottle on the far left is almost half way gone. I will need to start rationing myself. That will be the trick part of this post. Also another trick part will be how to get more when these are gone?

When I took my sister to the airport last week we stopped at Trader Joe's, they didn't carry it!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Tiger sauce? That sounds good. Don't worry, I'll have Bike man hunt some down for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had it, but it is featured in my hot sauce book and I've always kept an eye open for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can get it here in OK if you want some. I love to make stir fry w/it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried ordering it on internet?? That is what I do with a particular kind of smoked salt I use and Safeway/King Soopers quit selling it.

    ReplyDelete