Friday, December 10, 2010

Update

It's been awhile! Not much new is going on. I'm kind of bummed right now. Three pilots from the old job are over in the Twin Cities for training and I'm supposed to hook up with them on Saturday afternoon, but there is also supposed to be a really big storm moving in, dumping lots of snow and drifting snow. Not sure if it would be wise to go. I guess I will just wait and see what the tomorrow brings.


The school I go to has a truck driving class. They had some guy from that TV show "Ice Road Trucker" there. It was packed with students getting their picture taken with that guy.

School has been a little bit more busy with the end of this semester. So far, I think I'm doing pretty good. One of the teachers is really bad at posting grades and giving our papers back, I have no idea how I'm doing in that class. I don't think that it's good but I just don't know.

5 comments:

  1. I just cataloged that guys book today! Wow, he showed up in Eau Claire? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care for that show. The Hubby sure likes it tho. Guess he thinks he might see someone he knows/knew. Glad school is going well. I bet your semester break will be nice. Hope you can make it so MSP. Wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to go! We had snow yesterday and snowing this morning also. But not terrible, just pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did you get to talk to Mr. Ice trucker?

    I'm thinking since there is a ton of snow outside that you didn't get to see your pilot friends today...maybe tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which guy? I wonder if it's one of my guys? As in former coworker, that is.

    ReplyDelete