Sunday, February 20, 2011

I forgot

I feel that I don't have much to say lately. Really, I have a boring life right now. It's work and school. Work is fine, school is fine. I do have to say that online school is harder then going to a class room style of school. It's a lot more work. More reading. more testing and more papers to write. I am surprised that I'm getting good grades on my papers as writing is not a really big skill I have, oh I can write, just not in a proper manor, lots of goofs (As you all should know if you have read this blog) I still get my too and to mixed up sometimes. I have all those little tricks to help remind me when to use what to/too but sometimes they don't really help. (For me)

But what I forgot to tell you was that on Thursday I was an hour late for work! At 4.30pm I went to start my truck and she wouldn't start, I tried for an hour and then gave up, called my friend T.J, and asked him if he could come over and take a look, and if it still wouldn't start to give me a ride to work? He did, it didn't, so he gave me a ride to and from work. Very nice of him. Later that night, before I went to bed, I tried the truck one more time. She started right up, and I have not had a problem since then. Who knows what was wrong?

Mom and Dad? I have been trying to reach you for a few days but your cell phone goes right to voice mail. Call me? No, I'm not asking for money! Just want to chat.

6 comments:

  1. Krissy, what on earth is going on in Wisconsin? Are ALL the teachers "sick"?

    Off to Sunday School then my babies. Lisa's "fella" is here for a week. He wanted to experience Alaska in the winter = so far we have had winter!

    As far as the truck goes - maybe it just thought you needed some TJ time :))

    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonsense Krissy! Your posts are always fun and interesting. Hey, lets hear about the lovely kitty cats....maybe a picture or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been feeling a bit of the bloggy blues too.

    I wonder what was up with your truck. Whatever it was, hope it was fluke and is nothing that needs fixing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do lead a boring life. Sorry, but that's the truth. Library by day, reading books in the evening with a little Netflix added in for fun.....and studying for school. I know you're out in the country...don't they have pie socials, square dancing, barn raisings and the like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a real hootenanny out here in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuel line froze up? I've had that happen. Then later, it fires right up!

    ReplyDelete