A blogger friend over at Cedar View Paint Horses gave/nominated me for an award. Ha Ha, the blog award is for being Stylish? I am so not stylish! I decorate in early American garage sale. I do not dress in any way shape or form that could be called stylish!
But back to the award, you are supposed to name/list seven things about you. I'm not sure if they have to be unknown things or not. So here is my list.
1. I sometimes think about selling it all and moving in to a condo so I don't have to worry about the doors that need replacing, the lawn mower tire, the back porch, carry the three 50lbs bags of feed to the chickens.
2. While I wish that I had Abby back, there are benefits to being dog free.
3. I have lost 47lbs and I have been stuck at that number for three months now.
4. I am not sure that if I want to apply for the library director job if/when my boss retires.
not sure if I'm saying that as I'm tired of school and no director job = no school. I know, I know, it's good that I'm going to school and blah blah blah.
5. I like rocks. I have a few pounds of rocks in my house as they caught my eye for some reason or another.
6. Some of you might know this, other may not. I lived on a sailboat for almost three years when I was a kid. My sister Patty wrote a book about it called the Carina.
7. I have a twin sister that looks nothing like me.
Now what I'm supposed to do is pass this award around to 15 other bloggers, but I'm not going to do that. If you want, just grab that picture, post it, write seven things about yourself. It's kind of fun,and for me? It provided a distraction from school work!