Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hot Hot Hot!

I'm wilting! It's been in the 90's for the past few days with some really awful humidity. The kind that when you go outside you are damp and to tell the truth, I think I have some gills starting to grow behind my ears!

Today, Wednesday is to be the worst day. High 90's with extreme humidity. I'm glad that I got the A/C fixed at the house, glad that I have A/C in the car and really glad that were I work at we have A/C.

This summer, so far, has been the hottest and the wettest for me since moving here to WI. Alaska really looks nice right now!

5 comments:

  1. Good day to drink lots of icy drinks!!!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hot and humid, but I'm not going to complain too much ~ I'll be snowing soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh the other day when I saw pic of Kellie and her daughter riding horses and WEARING JACKETS because it was a little cool, in the 70's!!! Maybe you'll adjust. Kellie has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd go for Alaska about now too.

    ReplyDelete