Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm baaaaack

What?! You didn't know I was gone?  Last week I was up in Alaska seeing family and friends. It was made on a short notice and I was only up there for a week.  But I had lots of fun.

Drove up to Tok (Kind of close to the border) to visit one of my sisters. Was cold up there. Was -26 when we went to start the truck Thursday morning.

Cme back home on Saturday and back to work on Monday.  Oh, and guess what I brought back from Alaska?

A cold!

I will post some pics in a day or so.

Aunt Krissy, cold  in WI and AK

5 comments:

  1. I was going to call you back last night and ask if you took pictures - glad you did. Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaah Krissy, where's the pictures? Did you really go to Alaska???

    ReplyDelete
  3. rаspberгy kеtoneѕ Tіp: 3 Schedule
    dancing, гegardlеss of your ωeight if you're doing the maximum safe dosage of 1 to 3 minutes.

    Feel free to surf to my website: http://ketoneraspberrytips.com

    ReplyDelete