Monday, April 15, 2013

What to do?

I'm not sure what I'm doing with this blog anymore.  It's becoming a "nag".  When I started it way back in 2008 or so I had just moved here to WI and it was a way to keep my family and friends back in AK up to date with what was going on.  Well, five years have gone by and I'm no longer feel that I have one foot in AK and one foot in WI. Both feet are now here in WI.

I don't feel that I have much to say.  Life is going really well. I like my job, Love T.J.  What more do I talk about?  Taxes? Naaa, that will just make me really cranky.


Aunt Krissy, Not feeling the blogging vibe.

12 comments:

  1. So, blog when you feel like it. What are the other options? delete/close it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I've kind of lost my interest too although I still check some other blogs occassionally. I've been working lots and just don't feel like blogging - too much work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Krissy - don't desert us!! When you gonna post pics from AK trip? Also need to get Helen's info from ya so I can contact her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krissy, Krissy, just blog when you want....no big deal! We still love to hear from you once in a while ok???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started my blog in hopes of meeting others who like to write but sadly never get published. I have always been told I should write a Book. unfortunately nobody tells you where to start. http://menchnme2.blogspot.com/ Opinions welcomed

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    หนังไทยตลก

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect article, Must be alone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once
    menu makanan sehat dan buruk untuk organ hati

    ReplyDelete
  9. hopefully so, your life with your site will continue to run well
    Obat BRONKITIS PADA ANAK DAN DEWASA

    ReplyDelete
  10. ดาวน์โหลด joker123 เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังเดินทางมาแรง Pg ด้วยต้นแบบเกมที่นำสมัยเล่นง่ายสล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ เปิดให้บริการเกมสล็อตเยอะมาก เครดิตฟรี สล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรง โบนัส 100%

    ReplyDelete
  11. สล็อต เครดิต ฟรี เป็นเครดิตเงินในเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ได้เสริมเติมเครดิตเงินสำหรับ เพื่อการเล่นสล็อตฟรีให้ผู้เล่นโดยที่ผู้เล่นนั้นไม่ต้องเสียเงินจ่ายซึ่งสามารถเล่นเครดิตฟรีเกมพีจีสล็อตได้

    ReplyDelete