Monday, April 15, 2013

What to do?

I'm not sure what I'm doing with this blog anymore.  It's becoming a "nag".  When I started it way back in 2008 or so I had just moved here to WI and it was a way to keep my family and friends back in AK up to date with what was going on.  Well, five years have gone by and I'm no longer feel that I have one foot in AK and one foot in WI. Both feet are now here in WI.

I don't feel that I have much to say.  Life is going really well. I like my job, Love T.J.  What more do I talk about?  Taxes? Naaa, that will just make me really cranky.


Aunt Krissy, Not feeling the blogging vibe.

5 comments:

  1. So, blog when you feel like it. What are the other options? delete/close it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I've kind of lost my interest too although I still check some other blogs occassionally. I've been working lots and just don't feel like blogging - too much work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Krissy - don't desert us!! When you gonna post pics from AK trip? Also need to get Helen's info from ya so I can contact her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krissy, Krissy, just blog when you want....no big deal! We still love to hear from you once in a while ok???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started my blog in hopes of meeting others who like to write but sadly never get published. I have always been told I should write a Book. unfortunately nobody tells you where to start. http://menchnme2.blogspot.com/ Opinions welcomed

    ReplyDelete