Friday, September 11, 2009

Aruuugh!

Don't you think that SOS ( Harvey, the black kitten ) looks like a bobble head? I think that now he will start gaining some weight with being de-wormed. I have tell you, he really, really can get on my nerves. I have made the huge colossal mistake of feeding them canned cat food and some hard boiled egg whites. They now think that every time that I'm in the kitchen that I will have food for them. SOS is pretty much under foot when I'm in the kitchen. If I drop anything he is on it, fast and growling till he figures out that it's not food. Then when I go to pick it up he is fast chewing on my hand as it might have food. Oh and the mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew. ( Somebody shoot me now! Please! ) I really could type a page of mews and that would only start to touch on how long he can keep that up!

Colby, she is not as annoying as SOS but she does have one really bad habit. I sleep with a C-Pap
machine and she likes to attack the hose. I tell her no while tapping her on the head and moving her. Then we do it again, again, again and again until I can't take anymore and I thump her on the head with a flick of the finger! She will be good for about 1/2 hour and start up all over again. They are not like dogs where they can tell by voice that your getting a little ticked off at them. When I'm telling no to the kittens, poor Abby, in the other room will get off the couch and slink into the bedroom as she thinks that the no's are for her.


Right now they are sleeping and they could be mistaken for cute little fluffy kitten angels.

6 comments:

  1. I laughed and laughed when I read your post! I can just imagine Colby attacking your hose. You should try a little video post of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....The best place for cats on the farm is in the barn.

    I learned the hard way, and I realize now that they are just much happier outside. And I'm not picking cat hair outta my coffee. And that makes me much happier inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't know you had little devils in disguise under all that fluff did you? They sure are cute though, have to give them that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitties sure have their own personalities all ready, wow!

    I agree with Crochet Lady....one of your kitties is actually the "Devil child," hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try having a spray bottle by your bed and spray her when she plays with the hose. It won't hurt her and she'll get the hint fast. Like I tell my hubby everytime we get a new kitten and it's driving him crazy,"it'll calm down when we get it neutered or when it gets a year old. Patience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me Harvey looks like a bat in that picture!!! Are you briging them to Colo with you or just Ms Abby? Am waiting to hear if my bird population will be growing. Went and looked at a Military Macaw, Cockatiel and Congo African Gray on Friday that a lady is giving away. Someone already spoke for Macaw and Gray but hoping it falls thru and I get them.

    ReplyDelete