Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Something that made me cranky.

I know, you're all going to think that I'm crazy but the following gets me cranky.



So here I was last night going from blog to blog, you know, you end up following a rabbit trail
and can get on some blogs that make you go huh? I found one last night. This blog person was going on and on about Old Testament dietary laws and how she keeps them and was saying that she was a vegetarian, but then she talks about how she eats fish and chickens. You're not a vegetarian if you eat meat!

She also was promoting plural marriages. In her FAQ she states that No, she is not Mormon or Mormain ( Whatever that is ) nor FDLS. Her reason was that the bible says to be fruitful and multiply and also the bible talks about how it's good to have a quiver full arrows ( Lots of kids ) So being that men can father more children that woman can have them, you need many wives. Just poking around her blog got me agitated. But I did notice that she never got comments.


She also states that woman do not need an education other then what they need to learn to keep a home and raise kids. Pretty much your husband will let you know what and when you need to know it. IMHO I would say she's a nut job! Maybe I'm not being nice but that's what I think.



I don't know how I found her but I kind of want to go back and poke around some more. Kind of like poking your tongue at sore tooth.

P.S. My Mom right now is saying " Now Krissy, be nice " And I would say back to Mom " She says she a vegetarian but she eats meat, I can't be nice."

6 comments:

  1. Now Krissy, be nice. I think the beauty of blogging is that it is your own and you can write whatever you want and it's your own thoughts and feelings. Yes, it's available to the public, but you got to give her credit for posting something so controversial. I guess the "no comments" means that most people don't agree but don't bother to tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't Jesus say that he came to abolish the old law and set men free to live through him.
    What makes me upset is that there may be some people who read that blog and think that what she beleives is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is some crazy stuff out there, no doubt about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be more than cranky. That kind of talk makes me mad. Not because she believes it. But because she probably thinks that those who don't are bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm.....vedy, vedy strange. Who is she? Can I go have a peak?

    tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. She should read, "The Year of Living Biblically." Great book. The guy tries to follow every law of the bible. (Worth the read so check it out!)

    Different strokes for different folks, but I admit I get riled up, too.

    Also? This cartoon is totally relevant to your post and makes me laugh every time I see it: http://xkcd.com/386/

    ReplyDelete