Well, I screwed up when I down loaded the before and after pictures. You get the after picture 1st. I used my special math skills on this one! I know, the tarp just adds to the look huh? I nailed the tarp down so it wont flap and stuff. I put a straw bail on top and fluffed it up and spread it around so that way there is some insulation up there. I was surprised that just that little bit makes a difference. I did not nail things down real hard so that I can take it apart this summer if I want.
I have to do a little thinking about how I'm going to cover the front part where the door into the pen is at. The window, big post and door are causing me to think. ( You can see this better in the before picture)
Here's the before picture. ( That's JuJu in the pic ) I should have taken a picture of the frame I built and stuff before I covered it with the tarp and straw. Oh well, I didn't. But now you can't see how I used my special math skills (That might not be a bad thing) As I was measuring things I was thinking to myself that it's a good thing that I will be taking some math classes.
I didn't get the chance to stomp down some of their pen. I ended up working at the library for a few hours ( That's always a good thing) and by the time I ran into town and got the lumber and made the new pen roof it was getting late. When I get back from registering for classes tomorrow I will do that.