Friday, March 19, 2010

This and That

Well, no phone call from the Humane Society when I came home, maybe tomorrow. Organ Sunshine gave me some ideas on where to find more cats that need homes. I will look in to that I I don't hear anything by tomorrow.

Shy Guy, he has not come in for two weeks now. You know what they say? Absence makes the heart grow fonder..........................for someone else! Not really sure what is up but then I was not sure about anything. Maybe he just hung out at the counter cause I was nice and it was easy for him to talk to somebody? I'm not really feeling anything but puzzled. Enough about him. And no, my heart is not fond of anybody else right now.

I was feeding the goats this eve and I realized that I AM NOT DONE WITH THE CHICKEN COOP! I have to finish that up by Friday so that I have a place to house my new chickens.
I better get a move on!

2 comments:

  1. Be careful so you don't hammer your finger while holding those teeny tiny little staple thingies! OUCH! I can't wait to see pics of your new chicks, and cats and whatever else you get suckered into once your are at the small animal sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse my comment....but I think someone is sitting in the corner sucking HIS thumb! Lol

    Hey, 1 1/2 weeks to our sushi date....whoo hoo.

    ReplyDelete