- Warmer temperatures! It's going to be in the high 50's tomorrow and today in the high 40's.
- It's really muddy outside.
- It rained yesterday, better rain then snow.
- One of my hens is becoming broody. I had to move her to get to the egg, she was one mad hen! She carried on for about five minutes. Now I know where madder then a wet hen comes from (Not that she was wet, but I can see just how mad a wet hen could be)
- And the really big sign that it's spring? One hour and two razors later, I am now shorts and sleeveless shirt ready! ( I know, maybe a TMI thing)
17 hours ago