Thursday, June 23, 2011

long time no talk

I know, it's been a long long time since I have posted. Not much new going on around here. Just been busy with work and stuff.

Spent over an hour weeding the other day. We have had lots of rain and that has caused the weeds to go, well, like weeds! We need some sun to warm up the ground so that the veggies take off, which will of course make the weeds take off. You just can't win the battle of the weeds.

This weekend TJ and I are going to replace the sliding glass door. I found out that as helper, I will have to do more then get him cold beers! He says that I can do the sheet rock and stuff. I'm not so sure about that. I have advised him a few times that if he gets cranky at me I will cry.

I will take a before and after picture of our new door.

6 comments:

  1. Love how you say "our new door" kris.. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like this guy already! a beer drinker!! I'm sure he won't make you cry.
    xoxoxo
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss something? Who's TJ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Lisa's comment best! He may not understand the whole dynamics of girls helping guys with fixing things. or towing vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete