Friday, January 18, 2013

hating blogger!

I can't figure out how to upload a pic from my computer!  There used to be a link that I would use. Now it's gone.




Sad news. The Church that I took pictures of over the seasons when I first moved to Wisconsin had been completely destroyed by fire.  I would show you the pics but I can't, here's a link to the story about it.


Aunt Krissy, getting cranky at blogger


Okay, I found a pic that I had posted on blogger before and there was at ab about pics from the blog, but I want to use pics from "my photos" on "my computer" !

6 comments:

  1. That country church just constructed a new addition too. So sad to see it destroyed by fire.

    Sorry to hear about your uploading photo problem. Try using Google Chrome as your browser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so upsetting about the church. I know their pain. Our church burnt down to the ground almost two years ago now. It's like loosing a part of your family.

    As for blogger, I'm having so many issues in the last year or so, I'm thinking of going to wordpress or some other place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the church fire - it was such a beautiful sight to see. I've got pics of it, I had always planned to paint a picture of it someday....well, someday I might. Don't you just hate that blogger is now attaching ads to some words in your blog? Check out the comment above by TT - mouse over the word "church" - it will link you to a singles website. Disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now her undlined word is gone, but it's got "singles website" underlined on my comment. Grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard about that on the news. Lucky no one got hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete